Monday, June 23, 2008

A girl's gotta have her girls!


I'm lucky to have some of the best girl friends in the world. We played around in the studio after dinner the other night and got this shot...
I love my girlfriends. My girls laugh with me, cry with me. We bake food for each other when someone is sick, had an operation, lost a loved one. We watch each other's dogs. We watch each other's kids. We rate the boyfriends in our lives...we listen about the blossoming relationships. We help sew the "voodoo dolls" of our exs and plot schemes of what we will do if we ever see him again. We vent about our husbands, our jobs, our co-workers. We laugh until we snort. We drink too much wine. We pray for each other. We worry about the choices we all make. We are girlfriends---which are just the sisters that God forgot to give us. I love you ladies!

No comments: