Friday, June 27, 2008

Alamo at dusk


I'm in San Antonio for some continuing education. It's a great conference and my boss and I are all excited about the stuff we are learning and how it can help our clients. The other night I took the opportunity to walk around the Alamo and snap a couple of shots. Tomorrow afternoon I plan on going to the other missions around here and take some more pictures.


I hadn't been to the Alamo in years, but the second I saw the mission it took me back to my first trip with my grandparents when I was a young girl. It was a hot summer day and we ate snow cones while sitting on the wall outside the front of the Alamo. I was slightly disappointed because I thought it would be larger ;). Ironically I was speaking with a gentleman from Scotland who also thought the Alamo would be larger.


No comments: