Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sidewalk Science Lab


My child....she's so excited about little things. Tonight it was the bird egg they found on the sidewalk. It looks as though this little birdy met an untimely demise with a fall from a tree or with the neighborhood kitty. Well Emma took great delight in looking at the developing chick. She was thrilled that she could make out the little birdy eye and the yolk in the egg. I love to watch the wonder in her eyes as she discovers things in the world....even if it is a squished bird egg.


I guess that I was most tickled by Emma making me come back into the house and get my camera so I could take a picture of the bird guts so she could remember it...


3 comments:

fstops said...

SICK
not cute.
disturbing.

Robinwood Photo said...

it's only sick if you were the one to kill the chick. she found the egg like this. we took the opportunity to look at the developing egg....very much like you would do in a scince class. Whoever you are to post on my blog and pass judgement i don't appreciate it. Not cool.

Stella said...

Don't like it fstops, don't read the blog. Last time I looked you still had that option. Mama, you post whatever you want on your own blog, that is totally your right.