Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Post Wedding Detox/Belated Mother's Day Post

It's been a wild ride over the last few days. We were in Houston for my cousin's wedding from Thursday through Sunday. The girls and I are totally whipped...even today. I feel like I am behind on all things I want to do. I did however get the wedding pictures edited and most of them uploaded to my website--(go check them out http://www.susanwolferphotography.com/ ) My liver has finally filtered out all of the wine I consumed over the weekend and I think I will survive :). I wanted to make a post on Mother's day but I am just now getting around to it!



She's not my mama but she fills in the blank....My Mimmie is my rock. She is the one person, besides my kids, that I talk to every day. She often knows my thoughts with out me saying a word. She has given me more advice than Dr. Phil ever could. My grandmother taught me how to cook, sew, do laundry, can pickles and tomatoes, make jelly and love all people. She's covered my butt with clothes, kissed my ouchies and written a check without me asking because she knew I needed some help. Mimmie took me to church and helped me learn to love the Lord. Mimmie always reminds me that I'm her heart...and in reality she is my heart too. We have shopped and laughed, cried and celebrated...and through it all she has been a wonderful example of what a wife, mother, grandmother and child of God should be like. Most people are blessed to know their grandparents throughout their childhood. I am blessed to know my grandmother as an adult.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your photos are beautiful! Are you listed on http://www.gatheringguide.com/ec/photographers.html yet? I love the way you capture people's personalities.